Omega-3 Complex helps to support a healthy heart by utilising the benefits of EPA (eicosapantaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexanoic acid)—both naturally sourced from deep water ocean fish. Research has shown that these two fatty acids together are essential to help maintain heart health in a healthy individual.
Why Choose NUTRIWAY Omega-3 Complex?
- Contains 180 mg of EPA and 120mg of DHA. These are essential fatty acids that may be missing in the diet, important in maintaining normal blood and cholesterol for a healthy heart.
- Assists in the maintenance of normal eye and brain function to support memory, learning and concentration.
- Naturally-sourced vitamin E helps to prevent oxidation of omega 3 fatty acids.
- May help to temporarily relieve symptoms of arthritis.
- No artificial colours or preservatives.
- No added dairy, gluten, yeast, sugars or lactose.
- Only 20% Of The Population Meets The Recommended Omega-3 Intake.1
The Heart Foundation recommends 250–500 mg of marine-sourced omega-3s (EPA, DHA) per day. Taking 3 NUTRIWAY Omega-3 Complex capsules a day provides you with 540mg EPA and 360mg of DHA.2
- World Leader In Sustainable Fishing
Norway is one of the world’s leaders in sustainable fishing which provides high quality fish oil within our NUTRIWAY Omega-3 Complex.
- Contains Naturally Sourced Vitamin E To Prevent Oxidation
NUTRIWAY Omega-3 Complex contains 20mg of vitamin E to maintain potency of DHA and EPA levels.
Did You Know?
Reference at the bottom of the page:
1 University Of Wollongong, 2016, ‘Australians are not meeting the recommended intakes for Omega-3 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids: results of an analysis from the 2011-2012 National Nutrition and Physical Activity Survey’, http://ro.uow.edu.au/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=4510&context=smhpapers
2 Heart Foundation, ‘Fish And Omega-3’, Viewed 9th February, https://www.heartfoundation.org.au/images/uploads/main/Programs/Consumer_QA_Fish_Omega3_Cardiovascular_Health.pdf